|Click to download.|
- One tap will show the other side.
- Sliding the card across will proceed to the next slide.
- Double tapping will return to the last slide.
So, then, the logical next question is how to make your own cards. It is possible to make them on the iPad, although it is an admittedly clumsy process. Here's how, though:
- On the top right, click Create My Own Cards to make your own set. (This will be after clicking on Flashcards on the main screen, by the way.)
- Title your deck in some way you'll remember it.
Then click Add Cards.
- Fill out card fully. Click Done when you're done. (Duh.)
- Repeat the Add Cards step over and over until you have everything the way you want it. On completion, you may hit Done again.
Quizlet, a free website that makes flashcards online. Flashcard* will actually all you to import any flashcards you make on Quizlet, and it's MUCH faster to do online with a real computer.
To make this happen, you simply go to Quizlet.com, create an account, and then click Create Set. As you can see, Quizlet allows you to easily make your own cards with whatever text (or images, apparently) you want. It will even auto-define words for you, in whatever language you please!
|A new set, ready to be personalized.|
|Click here for my SAT words!|