<iframe width="480" height="270" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U1feaVAQr90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="480" height="270" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g9zcOxwkK60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
So, now what? Your assignment is to watch the above videos as soon as possible. Then, you are to record a 45-60 video second response, upload it to , and embed both my video and your response into one blogpost. The 45-60 second video response should be focused on
- things that you learned from the video,
- what stood out for you as important or significant, or
- something that connects to what you've studied in class.
Each blogpost should have 2 videos, but only one episode; therefore, your essentially making two blogposts before each class. Got it? Here's the schedule:
Episode 1—Peasant (Due 9/17 & 9/20 ) Episode 2—Monk (Due 9/17 & 9/20 )
- Episode 3—Damsel (Due 9/19 & 9/21 )
- Episode 4—Minstrel (Due 9/19 & 9/21 )
- Episode 5—Knight (Due 9/24 & 9/25 )
- Episode 6—Philosopher (Due 9/24 & 9/25 )
- Episode 7—Outlaw (Due 9/26 & 9/27 )
- Episode 8—King (Due 9/26 & 9/27 )
Make sure each post is a separate episode, including my video (embedded) and your 45-60 second video response (embedded). Make sure your video responses are uploaded as public on ; if I can't watch it, it doesn't count. Also, try to title the post in a consistent way, like My response to Medieval Lives, episode #1—Peasant or something.