Monday, March 4, 2013

Shakespeare in 140 characters: Brit Lit students tweet "Twelfth Night" (Part I)

In preparation for a play they will be performing for TAPA, British Lit students have been working hard on learning the intricacies of William Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night", through reading and re-reading the text, filing out worksheets for their lovable teacher, and, most recently, tweeting the entire play to the entire world. Here is a selection of the amazing tweets done by them.


The Play


Act I, Scene 1 (#a1s1)








Act I, Scene 2 (#a1s2)








Act I, Scene 3 (#a1s3)








Act I, Scene 4 (#a1s4)











Act I, Scene 5 (#a1s5)








Act II, Scene 1 (#a2s1)








Act II, Scene 2 (#a2s2)








Act II, Scene 3 (#a2s3)








Act II, Scene 4 (#a2s4)








Act II, Scene 5 (#a2s5)








Act III, Scene 1 (#a3s1)








Act III, Scene 2 (#a3s2)








Act III, Scene 3 (#a3s3)








Act III, Scene 4 (#a#s4)








Act IV, Scene 1 (#a4s1)











Act IV, Scene 2 (#a4s2)











Act IV, Scene 3 (#a4s3)











Act V, Scene 1 (#a5s1)



















No comments:

Post a Comment